My mom on my disgust with being sexually harassed.
Wow this is so offensive for a myriad of reasons:
1) The perceived notion that sexual harassment is something to be appreciated
2) The implication I should be GRATEFUL for being made to feel uncomfortable
3) The invalidation of said feelings of discomfort
4) The idea that my self-worth should be contingent upon how I am viewed by others and
5) That objectification will be a validation I crave as I get older
Every woman is so much more than the way they look. Or how males react to how they look. Just wow.